Monday, November 22, 2010

Bucket List

Okay so this is just the beginning of what I consider to be My personal bucket list! Don't worry, it may not seem like much right now, but as the days come and go, I am sure I will have many more to add to it being of knew things I remember I once stated I wanted to do, or new things I've seen I'd like to do. SO here it is!


1. Go to L.A. and rent a convertable to drive around in listening to the theme song from the show "the hills"
2. Put my feet in the pacific ocean
3. Go skiing
4. Go sky diving
5. Go to Aspen Colorado for a winter retreat
6. Do a survival camping weekend (Not as extreme as Man Vs. Wild, but similar. No eating BUGS and worms though. Definately a NO-NO!)
7. Swim in a waterfall
8. Go to a paradise island
9. Take Trenton to Lego Land in California
10. Be a platform hair artist
11. Open my own salon and boutique
12. Get a brand new Maxima
13. Have my makeup done by a celebrity make up artist
14. Go scuba diving
15. Get toned like I was in highschool (and to think I complained about my body then! lol)
16. Swim at a pool in a rock quarry in Macon, GA
17. Go to a Rachel Ray show taping
18. See the new kids on the block in concert one last time
19. Go see an Opera
20. Learn to dance the Jibe
21. Adopt a pet
22. Patent something
23. Go on an unlimited amount shopping spree on Rodeo Drive
24. Attend a HUGE christmas party where you have to have a pretty cocktail dress
25. Be widely known for something positive I have done
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

No comments:

Post a Comment