Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday, Funday, BlahDay

I have came to a realization that Sunday's can be one of the most boring days of the week. Everything opens late, closes early, and in the small town in which I reside, there is nothing to do on Fridays, or Saturdays, so there is definately not one thing to do on Sundays.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Sundays. It's guaranteed Family day around my house. If we feel like staying in pajamas all day, that is what we do. Of course, one good thing about being in jammies and not leaving the house on Sundays, is the fact that you get to totally indulge yourself in all of the lifetime movies. By not having makeup on yet, you are able to cry your eyes out, letting the tears pour down your face without looking like a clown gone mad. Only sucky thing about staying in your jammies til mid-afternoon, by the time you decide to get dressed and run to the store, it's already almost 5:00 and then you feel like it's nothing but a waste of makeup because in a matter of a few hours, you will be wiping your face clean for a new slate to work your magic on the next morning.

And lord forbid if you actually decide to go to the famous hangout of Glasgow, WALMART. There are so many people there! It's a panic attack waiting to happen when you try to fight a sunday crowd at walmart. Not to mention, it is always my luck to be the victim of buggies running over the back of my heels. OUCH! And to top it off, the person that does this to you, looks at you as if it is your fault they ran you over. I seriously think there should be a law for this. You aren't allowed to follow behind the car in front of you by so many feet while driving... this should be the number one rule of shopping at walmart. No Buggy Tailing or something... There would definately be less bruised heels!

Trenton woke up in the best mood this morning! After getting up and eating a banana for breakfast, he dozed back off to sleep for a while. About 9:30 I went in his room and asked him to get up because he wouldn't go to bed on time for school in the morning if he slep too late. Well let me tell ya, He jumped right up and started talking away! He said, "Okay! I was just taking a little nap! Naps just help give me more energy! Hey Mama, did you know that riolu, actually everyone has an aura? Yeah the 'menditate' like this..." In which he crossed his legs, and held his thumb and pointer fingers together and did the meditate stance you picture when someone mentions meditation. It was just too funny! Not to mention the whole reference to Riolu.. his favorite Pokemon character. And not to forget the whole "menditate" pronounciation. I know I should correct him on these things when he says them wrong, but sometimes it's just so darn cute I can't find it in my heart to tell him.

And after my complaints of Walmart, guess where we are abou to head? You guessed it! Walmart! Wish us luck, and happy heels when leaving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment