Monday, November 22, 2010

Now this is what I needed!

Today has already started out great!!!! Woke up to a beautiful warm, sunny morning with a handsome little boy in a really good mood ready to conquer another school day! It is supposed to be 74 degrees today! That is crazy! 74 on Nov 22! And sunnnnnnnny! My blinds are open, and a few windows open airing the house out and it has put me in the best mood! This is exactly what I needed to get me out of this winter funk that I have already begun to sink into! Winter is not my time of the year.. AT ALL! Hate it. Love christmas, hate winter! I believe my house will get cleaned with no problem today! No way I am sitting around and letting what will probably be the last of a pretty day like this for months go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment