Thursday, November 11, 2010

Smooth skin, pretty eyes, and a pink cadillac

Well Tuesday, I took a leap of faith in something I have known about for years, but never thought of in a serious manner until then. A friend invited me to be a face for her and help her out with her Mary Kay Business. Being I used to wear Mary Kay all the time, and have always loved it, there was no way I was going to pass up a free night of Mary Kay fun! So you guessed it... I agreed to take part! :)

I have known a few people who have been Mary Kay consultants, and honestly, they never really did much with it. If you needed anything, or wanted to book a party they were up for it. But I have never really seen someone with the drive and motivation behind it. Abby definately was one of the first I have ever seen be so passionate about it. She has been selling Mary Kay for a little over 2 months and has already accomplished so much. She is up for her 1st free car, and a director in qualification. What a huge deal that is!!!!!

About halfway through the facial party, I started sparking up more and more interest in it. Abby just had a way of really making the intial sign on fee well worth it. She was super approachable, very prepared, had tons of knoweledgement (it was very apparent she did her homework!), and showed a true passion for this business. And as she went on telling about the things Mary Kay can do for you, and especially when she mentioned that she had just moved and literally only knew 2 people, whom were her 2 next door neighbors where she lived, and had already done so well. Thats when my wheels started turning! And apparently, Abby saw the wheels burning rubber also, because she asked if I had ever considered doing it myself. And although I had never really thought about it before, it was definately something on my mind that night.

So long story short, I ended up signing up and becoming a consultant myself! This may seem like no big deal being there are quite a few people around here that sell it, but when I show the world what I can do with this, it will be a big deal! Abby's success story alone is enough to make you want to atleast take a stab at it. But, in all reality, I have a high confidence about myself with this, and I honestly feel like I have what it takes. And if I dont, by gosh, I'm going to learn it!

Who doesn't need the extra cash around the holidays? Especially when you have a son with a birthday 20 days before Christmas! And who doesn't want the opportunity to win all kinds of neat prizes, and have the chance of getting a BRAND NEW CAR?! I know, I am willing to try anything to make a better living and to be able to just have extra money to do fun family things if nothing else. And if you love Mary Kay, who wouldn't want to get their products 50% off? Now, that is what I'm talking about! Cheap, quality products, along with extra holiday money!? How much better can it get? Oh, but it does! Mary Kay is truly about rewarding you for your accomplishments and I can not wait to see where I go with this!

And also, Who would not want to look their best during the Holidays? Have a glow about you that makes everyone stare, and have all of your out of town guests talking about how good you look? I know, this time of year I am dead set on getting my nails done. I don't know what it is about it, but I want a pretty set of french manicured acrylic nails, and a new sweater, and I will feel great. Now, I will have my nails, sweater, and a fresh new look on my skin! Everyone wants people to notice them for the good... and everyone loves getting compliments. Mary Kay is a for sure way to get these!

The Basic collection is a must! The cleanser and lotion make your face absolutely feel like heaven. So smooth and silky! That was an instant purchase right at that moment for me! Not only does it come with the cleanser and moisturizer, it also comes with a foundation. These 3 products used together, is a gurantee of love at first touch, and sight! Like I mentioned before, your skin feels great, and it LOOKS great! And when you're skin looks great, you FEEL great!

Within the next week, I am going to be available to start booking parties with or for just product purchasing. Definately take this into consideration! If all else fails, whats not fun about having a free night of make up fun, and earning free products just by having the party? How much easier could it get, in order to experience the sensation of Mary Kay?

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment