Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kacie + Winter = MISERABLE

This dreary, no sun, freezing weather is already getting the best of me! I havent been worth a darn in the last week. Literally. I have been nothing more than a sleepying beauty. Well, not sure if you would call if beauty but I have definately been the sleeping role. I hate winter! HATE, HATE, HATE IT!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the christmas holidays and the joy it brings, but after that.. it's all downhill until the sun starts to shine its brilliant rays onto my skin. Plus, a lot of this damper could have something to do with the fact of us moving in the new house and I can't find seem to find the perfect heat setting on the thermostat to where I'm not freezing in here one minute, and then burning up the next. OR it could just be that I am going through some type of horomonal imbalance.. not likely being 26 I would think! lol

Tonight was Trenton's 1st official basketball practice and might I add, He did so much better with his dribbling! Yes, he still has a ways to go to really have it down pat, but he did excellent and I could see he was way more excited than the last experience with dribbling. Oh, and how could I forget not to mention first, that Trenton made another goal tonight! First shot, and nothing but net!! He looked like he was having such a good time tonight! Of course, there were a few moments where he wasn't sure one what to do such as the coach lining them up and having them run across the court and touching the half court line and back. Coach said "go" and all the kids would take off but Trenton would wait until the other kids took off before he would, therefore he was the last to finish each time. But, he hung in there and finished it up even if he was the last. Other than just standing in the field during baseball season, this is the first actual running, training, and keeping up with other kids he's had to do. Of course he was as guilty as all of the other kids out there by wanting to run straight for whoever had the ball instead of blocking his opponent. But hey, its the 1st practice, he had a smile on his face, and ran his hearts desire. How much better could it have possibly went?

And as I am typing this, I have managed to somehow get myself stuck on watching the Natalee Holloway Story. AWESOME movie! But aren't most lifetime productions? :) And I bet you wonder why I am complaining while boasting about it at the same time? Well here is the answer.. It is 12:02 am and I have to be up at 6:00 am. AND this doesnt go off until after 1:00 am. I'm thinking tomorrow isnt going to be a day where I have much more energy than I had today. I have been nothing but exhausted this week. I swear it's the weather. Has to be... me being Blah is definately not in my nature. And very obvious its not, because it is driving me crazy already and winter isnt even here yet!

And now onto my Davey... :) I just love him so much! He does so much for our family and for me interntally. I never knew that I could love someone so much and I never knew that someone could make me feel so loved. Of course every mother or most normal ones should I say, know the true meaning of love by the way you love your child. But, the love for a spouse is different by far! ;) Poor guy, he will just sleep away in the recliner for hours regardless of how late it is and how early he has to be at work all because he says it doesnt feel right to lay in the bed without me. David is by far a little snuggler! We talked about getting a bigger bed at once, and actually decided that if we got a bigger one that it would allow us to sleep farther apart and that neither of us liked the thought of that. So Full size bed it is for right now with not a problem one from either of us! For once, I am completely happy in my life. I have the most loving husband who is good to me and my son. And I have a son that couldn't come any sweeter!

I know this one hasn't been much more than just the way I'm feeling, and hasn't had much entertainment out of it... but I warned ya! It's just been one big, long, Blah week for me other than the love my 2 main guys show me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment