Monday, January 24, 2011

Salmon. Like the fish

As I have not read a book in many years, David was actually shocked to see me dieing to go to Barnes and Noble to buy the book The Lovely Bones after watching the movie for nearly 2 days straight catching new stuff each and everytime while viewing it. So my wish was granted! A trip to B&N was saught out and accomplished by riding the 30 mile trip home with the book I wanted, a magic kit, and an airplane kit for Trenton.

Today was my first day back in classes and this semester on Mondays and Wednesdays, I have 2 classes instead of the usual one a day like last time. So being I only have a 30 minute time lapse between these classes, I was ever so grateful when I realized I had packed my new book in my bag. Why was I surprised to see it in there you ask? Well, as I mentioned before, it has been years since I actually sat down and read a book. I do like to read very much but if it just isn't my idea of a good book, good luck on getting me to focus and actually remember the words my eyes just skimmed through the movements on. Anyways, back to the point! On break I decided to start reading it to pass some time by until the next class. For the first time in a very, very, very long time, I have not been able to hardly put the book down! It has left me dieing to go to the next chapter after finishing the last! It has actually drawn me in so well that here it is 12:30 almost and I am writing this just to take a break from reading. 12:30 isnt so bad to come people, but when you have managed to get yourself used to being in the bed no later than 10 on most days, this is what you would consider "A late nighter!". Fortunately, as I just typed this last sentence, I have somehow managed to talk myself into just ending this blog right here and going to bed while the book is not in my hand at the current moment. So Ta-Ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment