Friday, July 15, 2011

short n not so sweet

What a past few days!! They have been exhausting! And not necessarily physically exhausted, but mentally. A rough week is an understatement as to what I have. Not really sure what the problem has been other than just being severly depressed and of course when you're depressed, it seems as if everything in your life is going wrong when oddly, it really is no different than the week before. Well, scratch that. It is different in the fact that you do not have the mind set to brush everything off as you normally do. What do I mean about this? My brother. I think about him every single day of my life and yes, some days I am able to still function and be my normal self (somewhat) yet days like this week, I just can't shake it. I have done nothing but think about him and sit couped up in the house. I've actually been so down, I have temporarily deactivated Facebook in an attempt to try and motivate myself to get out of the house some. No, I dont put my life on hold to sit at the house and facebook all of the time, but when you are already as depressed as I am right now and you already just sit on the couch most of your day and have no desire to really do anything else, facebook does allow you to stay even more occupied and before you know it, you've been sitting there even longer on the couch. AHH! My brain. Geeze! It's like it has a million things to scream out to the world, but nothing to say. You know me, it's not like me to just leave ya hanging with a blog so short, so yes, I am sure of it, There will be more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment