Monday, August 27, 2012

Damn Moon

Through out this probably never ending post, please keep the word Lunatic in your mind. That single word will describe each and every incident that happened upon this night.....

Friday. The day the fun begins during the week for everyone. The night we all look forward to in hopes of having something to do that will bring joy to our hearts whether it be getting to sleep in saturday morning, getting to visit friends, go out to eat, or have a date. Yeah, you get where I am going with this. Friday, I was invited by a friend to go to the mexican restaurant for dinner with her. Jessica and I have really become good friends over the past few months and have so much in common. Unfortunately, we dont ever get to actSually hang out with each other unless its chatting on the phone so to get an invite to go with her and actually get to have some girl talk face to face along with never ending laughter, needless to say excited was an understatement for me.

So, Im not going to go into detail on this but before getting in the car with her, she and I both had already experienced some crazy shit separately. On the way to dinner, she and I both were talking about what had happened to us earlier in the day and both were in shock at this happening to both of us around the same time. As a joke, we agreed that it had to be the moon causing this behavior to happen earlier in the night to us. So after a few qerky jokes from both of us about these incidents, we had finally made it to the restaurant. There we are sitting at the table, listening to the band, sipping on a drink and laughing about everything we could imagine. Out of nowhere, the person (we will refer to him as pursey) she had had her problems with earlier in the day showed up. trying to act as if we didnt see pursey, we kept on about our business laughing and eating. Then, there he stood. Pursey had came to visit us at our table. Naturally, the conversation was short and sweet and then Jess and I decided to get the hell out of there. Of course, we didn't get to leave before Pursey got to say his goodbye's also. AND of course as soon as we got to the car, pursey started texting jess asking her to come visit him later on after she and i were done hanging out.

Riding down the road, cutting up and talking about the behavior of everyone in the day, we again blamed it all on the moon. Naturally, I looked at the moon and it was such a crisp white color and a very, very small crescent shape. So I made the joke that it was a good thing it wasn't a full moon or else we really would see the crazy in people. No sooner than I said that, I looked over to the side of the road and saw something that I swear looked just like a dead body as we zipped and zoomed on past it. Yelling to Jess, "OMG! I swear there was a dead body back there!" and scaring the shit out of her with my sudden out burst of energy. At first she didn't believe me, but after convincing her I was serious that I saw something, we decided to turn around and check it out. On the way back to where this body was laying, Jess was scared to death. She informed me very quickly that we were not going to stop for nothing. Her poor heart was racing the whole way back to the spot and she kept making sure the doors were locked. So on the way back we didn't see anything on that side so we turned back around to head back in the direction we were heading the begin with and sure enough on the way back, there laid a body half way in the weeds. Yes, my eyes were playing tricks on me because of course it wasnt a dead body of a human, it was the dead body of a HUGE deer. The way it was laying there, the lights of the car shined on the white of its belly making it look like something other than what it was. After laughing hysterically and finally getting Jessica's heart to calm down, we were turning into our destination.

Now, we are at *marco's house (marco being what this person is going to be referred to) Upon walking in we were bragging about how his house was decorated well and surprised that he had it decorated. While checking out the decor i noticed some pictures of a girl and asked who she was and where she was. After asking this, I was informed that they had broken up. While Jessica and Marco are talking, I went to use the restroom. While in there, I noticed flat irons and curling irons laying on the shelf and then as gross as this sounds, noticed feminine products in the trash can. Being they were on top, I had a good hint she hadn't been gone for long, and also figured she hadn't been long considering she left her flat iron. No girl leaves her flat iron behind for long. Fact. So after coming out of the restroom, I made the statement "I find it strange you and your girlfriend are broken up yet there are tampon applicators on top of the trash" And that is when we were informed that they had just broken up the day before. No sooner than this conversation came out of our mouths, the front door opened and there his ex came in. The look on her face said it all as soon as she came through the door and I knew trouble was brewing when she threw her purse to the floor and tried to kick her shoes off without realizing she had sandals on that she couldnt just kick off. Marco and Jess were standing on one side of the island in the kitchen, and I was standing on the other in the living room. 2 girls standing in this house when betsy (this is what we will call her) came through the door yet betsy seemed to only notice one which just so happened to be me. She came flying across the living room straight to me yelling "who the fuck is this whore?" Shocked and confused all at the same time, we all tried to explain to her who we were yet this girl was so crazy she didn't care to listen. Knowing Betsy had her eye on me, I instantly threw my purse on the counter and prepared myself for the next step. Upon doing this, Marco jumps in front of betsy, blocking her from coming at me. So that is when Jessica and I decided to squeeze around them and head out the door. Well, at the door and almost to the safety spot (jessica's car), Betsy was still coming at me and running her mouth. Unfortunately for everyone, I totally snapped. I let this girl know exactly what I thought about her at that moment, actually making her speechless for a moment as if she didn't know how to react to my mouth running compared to hers because you see, I have a tongue that can cut you deeper than you've ever been cut. Something I really dont care to be like, but hey, its me and I cant help it. There I was letting marco and jessica see a side of me they had never seen before. Jessica is built a lot bigger than me and I had myself planted at that door ready to go at Betsy so well, Jess couldnt get me pushed out the door. Once more, Betsy came lunging at me and when she did, Marco jumped in front of her and pushed her back. And when I say pushed, I mean pushed the holy hell out of her to get her to stop. thankfully, my senses came back to me and i turned around and walked out the door and got into the car. I swear, I have not been that mad in years. I dont think I have even had that much adrenaline run through me in years. Once Jessica and I got to the car, all we could talk about was how crazy the night had been, and laughing hysterically about the whole incident, we once again blamed it on the moon. Once the moon blaming was brought up again, i paid attention to the moon again. Instead of the white crescent shape that it was earlier, it was now more like a half moon that was golden yellow.

Now, we were back on the road again. While driving down the road still talking about all the drama that was unfolding in our night, we saw this little muskrat looking thing just chilling, and scurrying down the side of the road like it was no big deal to be passed by a car. This time, Jessica seen the little guy too. :) We both are cutting up and laughing our asses off at the little guy and remembering the dead body, the deer, and what had just happened at Marco's house. Dying of thirst, we decide to stop by the gas station to get a coke. While in there, I swear the owner had to think we were absolutely crazy. We were giggling and laughing at every single thing we were doing in there. From trying to get the coke dispenser to quit spurting, to counting change in order to not use a card to pay. Yes, we stood the line up for a good 4 minutes.

After accomplishing 'Operation I'm thirsty' we drove past Pursey's house on the way to my house. In the drive way, there sat a car other than his. After realizing that he had invited Jessica over and she never said yes or no and him having someone over, Jessica decided to stop in order to talk to him for a minute and find out what he was doing, and what he truly wanted between them. So while she walked to the door, I sat in the car waiting on her due to non of it being my business. While sitting there, I saw them talking for a while and then heard Pursey start to yell. Thinking "oh shit" to myself, that's when the Lunatic came out. Out of nowhere, Pursey picked up one of those rot iron chairs that are so freaking heavy you can barely move them and threw it at jess as if it was a plastic chair! I sat there and watched this hunk of metal barely miss her head. Also thinking to myself, 'dont turn your back to him' and 'run jess run!', I saw one of those patio umbrellas come flying at her. Thankfully all of the objects thrown missed Jessica. So jessica gets in the car and starts to back out and Pursey grabs the umbrella once again and tosses it at the car as if it was like those guys that throw the poles in the olympics straight towards the windshield. My only thought at that moment was that it was going to come flying through the windshield and stab one of us. Thankfully it missed the windshield, but apparently Pursey wasn't too happy it missed because once Jess made it out of the drive way, Pursey threw this umbrella once more and this time it hit the driver side of the car. That throw made me scream.... I seriously had never seen anyone just snap like that in all my life! Believe it or not Jess handled it better than I did and I was no part of it. Once again, it was blamed on the moon. Looking up, the moon was a full moon and so big it looked like you could reach out and touch it. And it was so freaking RED! In shock, and upset, I gave jess a little pep talk and thankfully, we were right back to giggles.

The entire night both of us kept saying "I just feel like all of this is a dream". I mean hell, we had more stuff happen in this night than we have had happen in a year between the both of us. Talk about a night to remember!!! While pulling into my drive way, we mentioned the comment Jess had made earlier in the day saying "I'm so excited we are going to get to hang out! I have a feeling you and me together will make an interesting night!" and boy, she couldnt have been more right about that!! I mean, who really has all of this happen to them in one night??? It was absolutely crazy!!! Once again making the joke "damn moon" I looked up, and the moon was gone. It was nowhere to be found and it wasn't covered by clouds or anything because the sky was crystal clear to where you could see each and every star in the sky. The funniest thing is that the world Lunatic is derived from Luna which has to do with moon. And this night, we dealt with nothing but lunatics. That is seriously the only way to describe it. We fought through this adventurous night and laughed until we cried. Even though we kept thinking it was a dream, and me waking up the next morning still almost convinced it was a dream until I seen the bruises on my arms from bracing myself on the door making realize it really happened, I have to say, it is a night I will never forget and I'd do it all over again in order to have the belly busting giggles we shared together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment