Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To cha cha for words!






He is so darn good looking! He can just be chillin' in the car, all laid back and still look like a little GQ model! :) And how can we forget how cute he looked in this shirt this morning? Then again, he is ALWAYS cute in whatever he wears! I love the fact that he has always been very stylish and always worn "big boy clothes" as we have always called them. I love the grown look! Ya know, the faded, dingy, torn up jeans; as well as all of his button ups, sweaters, and too cha cha for words shoes! :) He is def too good looking for his own good! I will never forget when he was in preschool and I told him he was going to be a little heart breaker when he got older and he instantly got so tore up and started crying. Confused, I asked him what was wrong?" and he said "I dont want to be a heart breaker! I dont want to break hearts! Thats isnt not nice mommy!" :) cutest thing ever!! Yes, I had to turn my head to keep from him seeing me laugh over it. Anyways- it has been a while since I posted a new pic of him my little man on here and thought I would share this afternoons daily pic with everyone!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment